Ground search gc-2005 pinpointing metal detector
The Gc-2005 pinpointing metal detector, metal pinpointer detector is a powerful tool for detecting metals in your home or business. It’s a combination of high-tech features and advanced technology that allows you to easily detect the presence of valuable metals in your property. The pinpointing feature allows you to find specific targets within a large area, while the pinpointer function gives you accurate readings on smaller objects.
The Gc-2005 pinpointing metal detector has a scanning range of 100 meters and can detect up to 1 kg (2.2 lbs) of weight per minute. It also has an adjustable volume control so that you can choose how much noise you want when using it. This makes it perfect for use anywhere in your home or office without creating too much unwanted noise.
The pinpointing feature allows you to identify specific targets within a wide area with its advanced signal processing system. But if necessary, you can adjust this setting so that only those areas with high concentrations of metals are detected by the machine; this way, you won’t have to listen through all of them every time you need some information about what’s going on around here!
GENERAL of pinpointing
GC-2005 Pinpointer is a handheld metal pinpointer with high sensitivity. It can work in door, on sand, lawn, in soil. It can detect various types of metal object, such as coin, gold, silver, relics, jewelry.
The pinpointer is versatile and easy to use. It’s small and exquisite.
OPERATION of pinpointing metal detector
Press POWER ON/OFF button to power on the pinpointer. The flashlight lights, green LEDs blink and buzzer sounds starting initialization. After about 2 seconds, LEDs stops blinking and the buzzer does not sound, meanwhile the flashlight keeps lighting. Now it is ready for operation.
When the pinpointer detects metal object, the first green LED lights. Meanwhile it sounds and vibrates. As it slowly approaches the target, the second and third LEDs light respectively. At the same time, it keeps beeping and vibrating.
Repress the POWER button to turn off the pinpointer.
- The pinpointer will suspend the operation after continuous detection above same target for about 10 seconds in order to save battery power. At this time the flashlight keeps light. Will recover the detection for new target after about 1 second.
- When the pinpointer is in initialization, hold the pinpointer stable and
keep away from any metal object.
- The pinpointer is not waterproof and can’t be used in the water.
- CARE AND MAINTENANCE
(1) Handle the pinpointer gently and carefully. Dropping it can damage circuit boards and cases and can cause the pinpointer to work improperly.
(2) If you don’t plan to use the pinpointer for a week or more, remove the
battery. Battery can leak chemicals that can destroy electronic