Dual use metal detectors pinpointers
Dual use metal detectors pinpointers are designed to be used as both a metal detector and a pinpointer. They are ideal for:
-finding lost jewelry and small items in the dirt, like keys or earrings
-detecting ferrous materials on the ground, like coins or bullets
-using as a general purpose tool to help you find your way through unfamiliar terrain
Dual use metal detectors pinpointers are the newest trend in metal detector technology. These devices are able to work as both a metal detector and a pinpointing device, allowing them to be used in a variety of situations.
The dual use feature allows the user to switch between using the metal detector or pinpointing function with the push of a button. The pinpointing mode uses low-level magnetic fields to detect ferrous metals such as iron and steel, while the metal detector mode will detect higher levels of electromagnetic radiation. If you’re looking for an all-in-one solution that’s easy to use and versatile, look no further than dual use pinpointers!
1. Electronic detection inspection at airports, railway stations and wharfs.
2. Security inspection of customs, public securities.
3. Quality inspection of medicine and food commercial systems.
4. Security inspection of important sites and playgrounds.
5. Noble metal detection, such as gold or silver jewelry manufacturing plants.
2.64 model handgun 150mm
3.6 inch long knife 160mm
5.Steel Ball 90mm